B.Organized's primary goal is to alleviate the stress and chaotic nature of moving. Please ready below about our specific parameters for moving projects.
What to expect for packing services:
- Prior to you booking a moving company, B.Organized must schedule an in-person walk-through consultation to determine number of estimated hours and materials required for the pack job
- Pack jobs have a minimum of 2 organizers, sometimes 3 depending on the size of the job
- Please make sure you share all pertinent dates with B.Organized including the date of the truck arrival and the date you actually plan to sleep at your new home
- Please also share about any storage units and/or temporary stopping points (hoteling, Airbnb, etc.) that may be used or impacted by the move.
- If you have an image of the floor plan of your new space, this helps us optimally pack your things.
- Please also share what, if any, items you’d like to personally move yourself (hint: some moving companies have specific policies around laptops, jewelry, weapons and/or alcohol).
What else we can help with:
- We are happy to purchase and source the packing materials required for your move; there is a one-time flat rate of $150 for shopping for these items.
- We work with a number of moving companies in the area and make suggestions as well as provide guidance and expertise on moving quotes you receive.
What we wrap/pack:
- clothing, shoes, accessories
- kitchens end-to-end including pantry items and tabletop appliances
- housewares, decor
- cleaning supplies
- small art
- knick-knacks, collections, photos, memories
- small sculptures
- small plants
What we do not pack:
- televisions larger than 50”
- large speaker/sound systems
- framed or unframed art larger than 50”
- large sculptures
- large plants
- lawn equipment
- outdoor furniture
- memory foam mattress pieces
What we do not dispose of:
- old paint
- any household chemicals
- large contractor items (i.e. old screens or windows, extra tile, lumber, old flooring, dry wall, etc.)
*Chandeliers, if properly dismounted by you or your electrician, can be packed with special packing materials that is required to be purchased.